- 8 mm carbon fiber rods and compatible clamps are used in the UMEF set.
- It is used in single or multi-plan applications according to the broken bone, the shape and indication of the fracture line.
- Thanks to carbon fiber rods, it provides good radiological evaluation during postoperative and radiological follow-up of the fracture healing process.
- After the configuration is formed, independent movement is provided between the modules, allowing manipulations for fracture reduction.
- The system consists of bars, clamps and pins.
- It has bar-bar clamps for connecting two bars to each other and bar-pin clamps for connecting the bar and pin to the set.
- Bar-pin clamps are available in single and double forms.
- It provides the best stabilization by performing a rigid osteosynthesis application.
- It allows 360° movement in all three planes.
- Compression, distraction and derotation are provided by using the “UMEF” pin to bar fixator system.
- It provides varus, valgus, flexion and extension and eliminates translation.
- Complex fractures
- Polytraumatized patients with fractures with no indications for internal fixation methods
- Patients with fractures and head and chest trauma
- Humerus and forearm fractures
- Pediatric fractures
- Infected pseudoarthrosis
For detailed information, please review the catalog.