- Mini fixator extension bar is used for bone lengthening and transport.
- It is usually used with two schanz screws, but a third schanz screw can be used to increase stability, especially in osteoporotic and metatarsal bones.
- Extension bars are used with standard and/or L-clamp and spacer.
- Designed in accordance with the clamp edge, one side of the washer is angular and the other side is flat.
- The DC nut is placed in contact with the standard clamp and applied to the flat side of the washer. This ensures full surface contact between the DC nut and the standard clamp during distraction.
- If a T-clamp is used during distraction, a washer is not needed.
- One full turn of the DC nut provides 1mm of travel.
- It is used with 2 mm Schanz screws.
Mini Fixator Extension Bar length options: 100 mm
For detailed information, please review the catalog.