- It is a single rail system fixator on which two to four clamps can be placed.
- Osteotomy can be performed in the metaphyseal region with a segmental dynamic fixator.
- Provides stability in complex trauma treatments.
- Ensures bone transport, compression and simultaneous distraction.
- Secures double-centered extension and distraction in deformity correction.
Angled LRS Fixator is used for correction of various deformities such as varus and valgus in femur and tibia, and callus distraction in bone lengthening cases.
For detailed information, please review the catalog.