- DAF Pediatric allows joint mobilization and postoperative reduction correction.
- It has a unit that provides compression and distraction with axial loading.
- It provides stability and early mobilization.
- Its versatile design allows for simple angular adjustments.
- With the help of Double Clamp, two external fixators can be connected to each other.
- It provides 30° movement in all planes.
- A full rotation of the DC unit allows 2mm of travel.
- Thanks to its T-Clamp design, 5 Schanz screws are sent horizontally to the metaphseal region of the bone.
- When the fixator body is positioned parallel to the femoral diaphysis, the schanz screws can be delivered to the femoral head.
- It can be used with 3 mm and 4 mm schanz screws.
- In the treatment of long bones, joint and periarticular fractures and pelvis fractures,
- The 135° Clamp is used for femur pertrochanteric fractures,
- T-Clamp Femur and Tibia is used in distal femur fractures and valgus deformities, distal and proximal tibia fractures, varus deformity and osteotomies.
Please review the catalog for lengthening options